June 1, 2012 - 17 Weeks

Well we've made our appointment to find out if we are having a boy or girl.... We find out on June 20th! I am really looking forward to finding out. I think it will help me to feel more connected to the baby - being able to pick out a name, etc. (And no we are not planning on telling you the name ahead of time :-))

Yesterday I had another appointment at the midwifery. I waited in the waiting room for about 30 minutes, and then had approximately a 3 minute appointment. They weighed me, listened to the babys' heartbeat and asked if I had any questions. Apparently the next appointment - 20 weeks - is much longer and more extensive.

I went to the beach this past weekend and definitely felt pregnant. Nothing like squeezing into a bathing suit to make you feel large!


No comments:

Post a Comment